This year will be my second time @ VMWORLD, I’ve planned the below sessions but i’m hoping to be hanging about in the Hands on Lab Area’s, Hang space and solution exchange to meet & greet other Techies.
- VMware NSX Feature Tour – [ELW-1703-SDC-1]
- Accelerating NSX Adoption: How To? [PAR3717]
- The Power Hour: Deep Dive, DevOps & New Features of PowerCLI- [INF8092]
- How to Deploy VMware NSX with Cisco Infrastructure – [NET8364]
- vSphere 6.x Host Resource Deep Dive – [INF8430]
- How SKY Got Their Cloud DevOps Ready Using SDDC – [MGT8763]
If you want to catch up i’ll be mooching about for the 4 days, give me a shout @alburns73
VMWORLD 2015 !!
Last year was my very first VMWORLD event I didn’t know exactly what to expect with the event spanning 4 days.
As it was my first VMWORLD event I crammed as many sessions into each day as possible, which wasn’t the best idea. By the end of day two with information overload I soon realised that I had planned too many events and had not left enough time to Network with the other Techies.
The Key Topics I was interested in are below
- VMware NSX
- VMware EVO Rail & EVO SDDC
- VCloud Air
My overall VMWORLD conference Experience…..
- The venue was very well spaced out however was extremely busy, If you were late for a session you missed the session if it was popular.
- There is a lot to take in, Information overload, however most of the sessions contain about 25% repetition.
- My schedule was planned without prior knowledge of the venue and if done again I would give myself additional time in the Hands on Lab Area’s and the Hang space to meet & greet other Techies.
Next year my planning will be somewhat different …………